Black is Black ordered this little ghostly girl. She is a gift for her daughter Miss_Takes. I'm so happy they're already playing with her.
Gracias Carmen por confiar en mi :D
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
I love Silver Snow!!!! It has been a pleasure to customize this little girl. She looks sweet, but she's as naughty as the rest of my girls :D
Thank you Noelia!!!!
Scar comission for Tataynarata (carved nose and lips by Lafont), originalmente cargada por Little Miss no Name.
My dear friend Ainara wanted her little Molly to be scared. And there she is. She didn't suffer, don't worry!!!!!!!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
Thank you everybody for your support and continuous orders! The next free spot is in APRIL and I'm so happy to be so busy with your dollies right now.
In addition of all your orders, I'm working on the Ebay ad for the new Blythe for auction and I'm working on a REAL website about my work. Yes, I'm a geek with NO knowledge of HTML or web design, but I'm taking classes everyday and I hope to get a cool site soon -^^-
Here you have a new picture of the custom Blythe "How the Grinch stole Christmas", soon on Ebay.
Gracias a tod@s por vuestro apoyo y continuos encargos. El próximo hueco libre en la lista de espera es en ABRIL. Estoy encantada de estar tan ocupada con vuestras quecas.
Además de todos los encargos, estoy trabajando en el anuncio para la nueva custom para Ebay y en una página web DE VERDAD sobre mi trabajo. Sí, soy una friki sin conocimientos de HTML o diseño web, pero estoy asistiendo a clases todos los días y espero poder tener una web chula cuanto antes (dentro de mis posibilidades :D).
Para todos los que me habéis pedido una lista de precios en español, de verdad que lo siento, es de esas cosas que siempre quieres hacer pero nunca tienes un huequito. Os prometo que pronto haré una en condiciones. Mientras tanto, no dudéis en pedirme una traducción por correo electrónico, os la mando encantada (¡¡¡lo siento!!!).
Aquí os dejo una nueva foto de la nueva nena para Ebay: "Cómo el Grinch robó la Navidad". Espero que os guste -^^-
HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS (custom Blythe doll for auction on EBAY, SOON!!!)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
Thank you so much for trusting in me with this special doll, my friend. I know she's very important for you :) Love ya!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
We will celebrate a new Blythe Spanish National Meeting. For first time, it would be celebrated outside Madrid. We will be in Barcelona (Arenys de Mar) on November 6-7-8. Please join!!!!! We're gonna enjoy so much!!!!!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Thank you so much to her new (and beloved) daddy!
Little Miss Mokka, Little Miss Geek and Little Miss Thelma ready to go!!!!!!
Hope you like them :)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Hope you like her!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I've customized more than 30 blythes and I offer my custom services to everybody who needs my help to make a dreamed doll come true.
Please take a look at my work as a point of reference. If you have any question, doubt or request, please let me know here
I'm working on an price list. This will be online ASAP, please be patient ^_^
Things you should know:
- I'm not a copycat, so please don't ask me to copy a doll from another customizer.
- What you see in pictures are real dolls. Photoshop adjustments may be done to improve color or light, but there isn't any important filter or effect.
- All the dolls will be sent by EMS (no exceptions). Please check the shipping rates to your country at http://www.correos.es/dinamic/plantillas/home1.asp
- I don't make PBP reroots.
- I don't make outfits
- I'm open to make your dreamed Blythe, please don't be shy :)
- I use HQ materials.
- I always use Pure Neemo bodies to make African American custom Blythes. But you can send me a tanned licca body if you have one. This will decrease a lot the final price ;)
- It's not mandatory to send me the chips, hair and eyelashes. I can buy this stuff for you, but please note that it will take more time to receive the necessary items to finish the doll.
- I don't charge VAT or any additional taxes (final price will include Paypal %). I can send you an invoice just for info purposes.
- I don't sign my dolls if you don't request it. But I will include a Certify of Authenticity signed by me (this is a kind of souvenir, not a vain impulse *_*)