Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yes I'm a photographer!!!!



First of all, I want you to know that basically I'm a photographer. I've studied Photography and I love taking pictures of dolls and I think I'm ready to offer a new service to all of you :) Many of you have asked me for pictures of your girls to print at home as a "souvenir" of the stay of your girls at my workshop. So an amazing idea came to my head: for a small amount you can get a custom CD with 25 professional pictures of your girl during the time spent in my workshop: the arrival, the customization process, and different and detailed pictures of her final look. All these images will be sent in high resolution and ready to print. The CD cover will be personalized with the name of your doll and signed by me. It will be an unique digital book of your girl in high quality. If you want me to take pictures of your girl with your favourite outfit, just drop it to your Blythe's box and I'll dress her to model it :) If you are interested in receiving this unique souvenir, do not forget to let me know with your order or send me an e-mail if your girl's already here :) Thank you!!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antes de nada, quiero que sepáis que soy fotógrafo. He estudiado fotografía y me encanta hacer fotos de muñecas. Creo que gracias a esto, estoy lista para ofreceros un nuevo servicio. Muchos me pedís que os envíe por mail una foto de vuestra nena para imprimir en casa como "souvenir" del paso de la cabezona por mi taller. Así que se me ha ocurrido una idea guay: por una pequeña cantidad puedes tener un CD único con 25 fotos profesionales de tu Blythe durante el tiempo que pasa aquí: la llegada, el proceso custom y diferentes y detalladas imágenes de su look final. Todas estas fotografías serán enviadas en alta resolución y listas para imprimir. La carátula del CD irá personalizada con el nombre de tu muñeca y firmada por mí. Será un book digital único de tu nena en alta calidad. Si quieres que le haga fotos a tu Blythe con su outfit favorito, mándamelo en su caja y la vestiré para que pose con él :) Si estás interesad@ en recibir este souvenir único, no olvides de hacérmelo saber con tu pedido o mándame un e-mail si tu muñeca ya está aquí :) ¡Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment